Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user of the same.
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on “Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce” (LSSI-CE) of July 11, if you would like to know more about general information data on this website continue reading below.
The reason for this text is to give a detailed explanation of this website’s functionalities, provide the information related to its owner, and the purpose of the content included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the service of the website https://www.pghvac.com/ in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, of the following extremes:
Owner: POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L.
Address: C/ Rio Júcar, Nave 6, 30564, Lorquí, MURCIA
Telephone: (+34) 968046262
Reg. Merc. De Murcia, Hoja MU-99561, Tomo 3401, Libro 0, Folio 14, Inscrip 1. Fecha 02/08/2019
POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. intends through its website to publicize its activity and offer the possibility of contacting, making inquiries, subscribing to our magazine, as well as informing us about its claims and complaints.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the website. The general terms and conditions are mandatory acceptance and compliance by all users who wish to use it.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS.
The user agrees to use the website, content, and services without violating current legislation, custom and practice, and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes against POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L., is prohibited, by a third party, who, in any way, may cause damage or impede the regular use of the website.
POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. guarantees that the content and services offered by the portal respect the principle of dignity of the person, protection of youth and childhood, non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal aspect and social.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not confer on the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided herein.
The contents (information, sound and image files, photographs, and designs) collected on the portal are the property of POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L., or it is duly authorized for dissemination by its legitimate owners.
POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising, and therefore, the following actions are prohibited:
• Use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
• Its reproduction, publication, distribution, or modification, total or partial, unless given the prior written authorization of its legal titles or legally permitted result.
• To disrupt the rights of POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L., or their legitimate owners on them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and or any other elements inserted in the website belong to POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L., or its duly authorized for dissemination in this website:
• If a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. indicating:
• Personal data of the interested party, owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts if a third party other than the interested party presents a claim.
• Point out the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights, and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of links is to provide the possibility of accessing such links for users. POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. is not responsible in any case for the results that might derive to the user by accessing said links.
The user who wants to establish any technical link device from their website to the portal must obtain the prior written consent of POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, SL.
The establishment of links does not imply the existence of relations between POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, SL, and the owner of that third site, nor the acceptance or approval by POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. of its contents or services.
The website which holds the link can not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L., except those expressly authorized.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
• The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective operation of the Web and its services or content.
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
• Any illicit, negligent, fraudulent use of the website, which is contrary to these conditions, to good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of its services or content.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
POLAR GLOBAL EUROPE HVAC SYSTEMS, S.L. has adopted the appropriate levels of security for the data. We process and manages, incorporating all the means and technical measures at its disposal to guarantee its confidentiality, avoid its misuse, loss, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions are under Spanish legislation, submitted to the courts of the city of MURCIA (Spain) before any dispute arising from access to the website.
If any user has any doubts about this legal notice or any comments about it, they can contact sending a written communication to the address in the heading or email the following address: